Testing the OWC Thunderbay 4
See the details on the upgrade from Thunderbolt to Thunderbolt 2 in the OWC Thunderbay 4.
MPG will be testing the Thunderbay 4 sometime this week to see how it compares to its predecessor, the Thunderbay IV.
Supply is limited for the first few weeks, so hurry over and get one.
The units are also available in a RAID-5 edition. See the in-depth review of the OWC Thunderbay.
MPG will be testing the Thunderbolt 2 Thunderbay soon.
The Thunderbay IV with Thunderbolt v1 is discounted.
- In-depth review of the OWC Thunderbay.
- Software RAID Performance with SoftRAID 5
- OWC Thunderbay can use Hard Drives or SSDs and Handy for Swapping Drives of all Types
- OWC Thunderbay as RAID-5 or RAID 1+0 Video Storage Solution
- Housing Data Safely: Dual OWC Thunderbay 4-Bay Units for Performance, Capacity, Redundancy, Backup
- Big Fault Tolerant Storage: OWC Now Offers a Supported and Preconfigured RAID-5 Solution via SoftRAID + Thunderbay