Consult with Lloyd to determine the ideal setup for your particular workflow including CPU cores, GPU, memory, SSD, internal and external storage, backup and fault tolerance, color management, whether for video or still photography, including what is best for Photoshop, Lightroom, Capture One, focus stacking, panoramas, etc.
Here are a variety of useful links to Apple pages for the 2019 Mac Pro.
- Mac Pro (2019) - Technical Specifications
- Mac Pro (2019) memory specifications
- Mac Pro status indicator light behavior
Generall install stuff
- Replace the power supply in your Mac Pro
- Install and replace parts in your Mac Pro (2019)
- Install and replace memory in your Mac Pro (2019)
- SSD: Mac Pro supports up to two solid-state drive (SSD) modules. If you need to remove and replace the SSD modules, contact Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
Installing PCIe cards
- PCIe cards you can install in your Mac Pro
- About the Promise Pegasus R4i MPX RAID storage module for Mac Pro
- Replace the Apple I/O card in your Mac Pro
- About graphics-card compatibility between Mac Pro models
- Use the Radeon Pro 580X MPX Module with your Mac Pro
- Use the Radeon Pro Vega II MPX Module with your Mac Pro
- Use the Radeon Pro Vega II Duo MPX Module with your Mac Pro
- Using AMD graphics cards with Microsoft Windows on Mac Pro
- About the Afterburner accelerator card for Mac Pro