TESTED: BatPower USB-C High Speed Charging of 2016/2017 MacBook Pro in Vehicle
The diminutive BatPower CPD 110W PD USB-C Car Charger for MacBook Pro @AMAZON plugs into the cigarrette lighter socket standard in vehicles to directly charge any MacBook Pro with USB-C ports (2016 and 2017 and later models, there is also a high power charger for earlier models).
- Charges a MacBook Pro at 90 watts (the maximum) via USB-C port.
- Two high power USB-A ports.
- Total charging power of 110 watts.
- The BatPower Laptop PD technology automatically detects and delivers 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V(Max90W), based on your devices needs.
- Charges MacBook Pro and many other devices.
- CPD Car Charger size: 3 inches (L) x 1.8 inches (W) x 1 inches (H) Weight: 3 ounces.
- Packing list: BatPower CPD Car Charger Adapter, PD USB-C Converter, Type C Charging Cable, Instructions Manual.
- Warranty: 30 days money back or exchange, free 18 months warranty. (Note: Sold by BatPower only).
Read more about the BatPower car charger...