diglloydTools works fine with macOS Sierra—no known issues, and no update needed.
Note that there is also now a cross-platform Java-based version of IntegrityChecker included (works on Windows, Linux, NAS OS, any operating system with Java). The existing native IntegrityChecker remains; the Java-based version is included in addition.
Some of the other capabilities in diglloydTools
Aside from testing hard drive or SSD or RAID performance and reliability with DiskTester, data integrity with IntegrityChecker is a must-have workflow tool for anyone with important data:
- Checking drives before putting into “production”
- What a Bad Hard Drive Fails Like when Running diglloydTools 'fill-volume'
- diglloydTools IntegrityChecker Java Version: Finds Duplicates, Saved me 100GB!
- Reader Question: diglloydTool IntegrityChecker to address “had an experience where a number of my RAW files were silently corrupted”
- Detecting Corruption / Validating Data Integrity Over Time and Across Drives and Backup/Restore
- What an Impaired SSD Looks Like
- How to Safely Transfer Data or Verify Backups
- Example of Verifying Data Integrity.
- Are Your Backup Drives Still Functional? Are Your Files Subtly Damaged?
- How to Automate DiskUtility Verification of Mounted Volumes.
- Selling that Computer? Wipe Out Personal Files First
- Search for diglloydTools articles.