So far, the process has been very poor:
- There is no guidance given when signing up on how to choose the best terms for my expertise, nor can I find any way to view or alter what I initially entered.
- Nothing very useful is stated in the online FAQ (e.g. how do I choose the right terms to describe my expertise, or even where to do so). Some pages just are blank (the ICO button).
- Everything seems forced to use an app on an iPhone or iPad. This is (literally) a headache for me, to stare at a tiny screen typing on a tiny error-prone keyboard (presbyopia).
- The site claimed my password is invalid (both iOS and macOS apps)—not possible really since I pasted it into the form and ensured no spaces went along for the ride. After resetting to the same password, I was able to login.
- The app for macOS is not signed by an approved developer.
- The app for macOS stopped working immediately (nothing but a blank screen).
- The iOS app once I logged out seems designed to force me to sign up again—cannot find any way to go online—nothing listed in the menu.
Doesn’t seem like the platform is ready for prime time—terribly confusing and frustrating process and apps.
Below, the WhenHub Interface app for macOS is just a blank screen.