TESTED: BatPower USB-C High Speed In-Vehicle Charging of 2016/2017 MacBook Pro and 2015 MagSafe MacBook Pro Too!
The diminutive BatPower CPD 110W PD USB-C Car Charger for MacBook Pro plugs into the cigarrette lighter socket standard in vehicles to directly charge any MacBook Pro with USB-C ports (2016 and 2017 and later models, there is also a high power charger for earlier models).
What I did not realize initially was that BatPower also has the BatPower CCA 110W Laptop Car Charger for Macbook Pro, MacBook Air and MacBook (2006-2015 Mac laptops).
The difference is only which charging cable is plugged into the BatPower charger. So one handy little car socket charger can handle any MacBook or MacBook Pro from 2006 through 2017 models!
- Charges a MacBook Pro at 90 watts (the maximum) via USB-C port.
- Two high power USB-A ports.
- Total charging power of 110 watts.
- The BatPower Laptop PD technology automatically detects and delivers 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V(Max90W), based on your devices needs.
- Charges MacBook Pro and many other devices.
- CPD Car Charger size: 3 inches (L) x 1.8 inches (W) x 1 inches (H) Weight: 3 ounces.
- Packing list: BatPower CPD Car Charger Adapter, PD USB-C Converter, Type C Charging Cable, Instructions Manual.
- Warranty: 30 days money back or exchange, free 18 months warranty. (Note: Sold by BatPower only).