diglloydTools IntegrityChecker 'icj' beta 5 now posted
See NEW! Cross Platform Java-Based diglloydTools IntegrityChecker for details.
See the diglloydTools release notes page and download page.
Update 13 August: beta 5 now posted.
IntegrityChecker Java (icj) beta 2 is now posted (August 10). Performance is greatly improved.
- Optimized I/O subsystem now in place. Optimizations added for small files, threaded handling of small files, asynchronous concurrent reads of large files.
- Optimized thread handling for small and large files.
- Utilizes all CPU cores if the I/O is fast enough.
- Memory usage substantially reduced.
- Tested with loads as large as 10 million files.
- Can now read file modification dates from .ic files.
- Performance up to 90% of the native MacOS version.
- Flags and ignores files with problematic chars (colon, forward slash, backslash).
- Ignored non-normal files (e.g., symlinks).