Which Mac to Get? How to Backup? Planning for Growth.
By engaging me in consulting, I can help in the following ways—
- Evaluating the backup protocol and the risks to user data.
- Choosing just the right machine for your needs: CPU speed and cores.
- Determining the right amount of memory.
- Assessing whether more advanced solutions (such as multiple solid state drives) can actually help with a performance issue.
- Deciding on the best solution for performance, reliability and fault-tolerance.
- Planning for needs 6 months / 1 year / 2 years ahead, not just right now.
- Evaluating whether a “faster” video card is faster, or just a waste of $200 or more.
- Workflow, display, peripheral issues.
- Tips on saving money when buying a machine and its add-ons.
Hours are flexible, and I work with clients all over the world.