diglloydTools Updated to version 2.2.11
diglloydTools has been updated to version 2.2.11, , see the diglloydTools release notes page and download page.
There is only one change in this release:
- During the read phase of fill-volume, MB/sec is is now also shown for the last 1/10/30 files as trailing averages (not just total average). This yields insight into any anomalous drive behavior while the test is running without needing to wait for the entire read phase to complete.
Some of the capabilities in diglloydTools
Aside from testing hard drive or SSD or RAID performance and reliability with DiskTester, data integrity with IntegrityChecker is a must-have workflow tool for anyone with important data:
- Detecting Corruption / Validating Data Integrity Over Time and Across Drives and Backup/Restore
- What an Impaired SSD Looks Like
- How to Safely Transfer Data or Verify Backups
- Example of Verifying Data Integrity.
- Are Your Backup Drives Still Functional? Are Your Files Subtly Damaged?
- How to Automate DiskUtility Verification of Mounted Volumes.
- Selling that Computer? Wipe Out Personal Files First
- Search for diglloydTools articles.