diglloydTools Updated to version 2.2.9
diglloydTools has been updated to version 2.2.9. Download page.
- Modified default transfer size for various commands to a larger value (128MB) which is more in line with the hyper fast SSDs available today.
- Fixed bug in which reported MB/sec was too high when using double async buffers in fill-volume with very fast SSDs.
- Removed verify option from read-files and fill-volume; this is properly handled by test-reliability, and verification causes certain measurement difficulties with very fast SSDs. The double async buffer case is now a very tight loop and shows more consistent MB/sec readings.
- Fixed erroneous MB/sec and time in sequential testing (intermediate message during testing).
- Standard deviation is now reported with some test results.
Some of the capabilities in diglloydTools
Aside from testing hard drive or SSD or RAID performance and reliability with DiskTester, data integrity with IntegrityChecker is a must-have workflow tool for anyone with important data: