This is a great video processing machine.
HAS BEEN SOLD
My photographic work as well as taking Mac Performance Guide forward mean that it’s time to sell my 2010 Mac Pro, which has been my solid and stalwart workhorse since 2010:
- August 2010 Apple Mac Pro 'Westmere', upgraded to 12 core 3.33 GHz CPUs.
- 80GB memory as 6 X 8GB + 2 X 16GB.
- ATI Radeon 5870 video card + spare NVidia GT120 video card (not installed, but included).
- 3 X 1TB hard drives in internal bays (freshly tested, no remapped blocks).
- Configured with one Apple 120GB SSD (nearly new) as boot drive with fresh system install in Bay 1 in Apple drive sled. Extra 120GB SSD included.
- FirmTek 4-port eSATA card (installed).
- FirmTek 5-bay eSATA port-multiplied (single cable) enclosure with 5 empty drive carriers.
- OWC Mercury Elite Pro quad-interface (FW800, eSATA) external drive enclosure.
- Keyboard and mouse and power cord, shipping in original box.
- Firewire 800 CompactFlash card reader.
- Four extra internal bay drive sleds (handy for swapping drives in bays, e.g., for backup).
- Negotiable: NEC 3090WQXi 30-inch display (dual-link DVI-D, predecessor to the PA301W).
System available around Feb 14 (depends on arrival of my new system).
All offers over $3500 considered. Buyer pays FedEx 3-day insured shipping or local pickup. Cashier's check or cash (if local sale). Contact.