2013 Apple Mac Pro: Bear Proof?
I was thinking about the Big Black Cylinder Thing (new Mac Pro).
It’s about the size of a bear-proof canister, proving that Jony Ives went backpacking recently for inspiration. I wonder if I can buy one without any innards, for backpacking?
So what does a desktop or under-the-desk setup look like with the BBCT?
- A 10-inch-high black cylinder which doesn’t fit neatly into any corner (since it’s a cylinder).
- A clean top, since the top must be kept free and clear for ventilation (and it’s circular, and sooooo inviting to dump coffee into).
- Various rectangular-solid boxes next to the BBCT with varying volumes and form factors, but probably not stackable, and some designs looking like the old Mac Pro.
- Various cables out the back of the BBCT (white probably) adding “interest” to the shapes.
- Maximum surface area used for all of it (order a large desk).
Seems elegant to me. :;