DIGLLOYD Mac Performance Guide releases powerful Mac Performance Enhancement and Testing Tools — diglloydTools 2.0
April 14, 2010 — For Immediate Release
DIGLLOYD MacPerformanceGuide.com (MPG), a leading resource on Mac® configuration and performance optimization, is pleased to announce the immediate release of diglloydTools™ 2.0, consisting of DiskTester™, MemoryTester™ and IntegrityChecker™.
Key features include:
1) Solid state drive (SSD) performance enhancement — the recondition command helps restore performance to solid state drives whose performance has dropped, a problem that plagues most brands of SSDs on the market today;
2) New drive validation — the fill-volume command forces a hard drive to map out bad blocks proactively, and it now includes verification of data as part of the read phase.
3) Stream testing for HD video — An all new run-streams command, which tests how many simultaneous data streams can run, something HD video users must have to validate their video editing speed;
4) Performance graphs — five graphing templates to visualize the fill-volume, run-sequential- suite, run-area-test, recondition and compute commands.
5) Write/verify — the fill-volume and read-files commands have been enhanced to verify files previously created by DiskTester. This allows as many verification passes as desired.
6) Enhanced stress test with memory verify — the stress command now verifies that copied memory matches the original, to rule out memory errors.
Upgrades are free for existing customers, and $39.99 for new customers. For details, please visit: https://macperformanceguide.com/Software-Main.html Press contact: Lloyd Chambers (email@example.com), or see the contact page.
About Mac Performance Guide
MacPerformanceGuide.com publishes performance-oriented guides, equipment and software reviews, including the indispensable Optimizing Photoshop guide. It is a companion site of photographic site diglloyd.com.
diglloydTools, DiskTester, MemoryTester and IntegrityChecker are trademarks of diglloyd, Inc. Mac is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.